Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thankful for...

I have been so busy these past couple of days I haven't had time to post about Thanksgiving. So here goes!

This year I am so thankful for my fabulous family and that we were all together on Thanksgiving at my parent's house. I am super thankful for my friends! I have some of the most wonderful friends, they are there for me through thick and thin. I am so thankful for my job. I have a dream job! The people I work with are so great, they would do anything for you not matter what. I am most thankful for my loving husband! Throughout all these months of ttc, he has been the rock. I have lost my cool, freaked out, sobbed, etc and he always has been there and had positive encouraging words for the whole ordeal. Sometimes I feel like he is living in a dream world, but he is always positive and patient with me, which deserves the husband of the year award! :)

I am super happy and thankful for everything I have. The only thing that could make it any better would be a baby. But, I know that when God is ready for us to be parents it will happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment