Wednesday, December 29, 2010

What a Merry Christmas!!!


Well this Christmas could have been a terrible time if I had let it. I prayed that God would allow me a pass though. I really didn't want to be sad or upset and let it ruin everyone's holiday who came in contact with me. It was tough for about 3 days. It always seems that when you are at your lowest that is when you see whatever that is troubling you everywhere. This time was like most. Everywhere I looked I saw VERY pregnant women or families with lots of little ones. I was alright until a kiddo would make eye contact with me or wave. I prayed very hard that as the saying says, this to shall pass. And it got easier, I can even talk about it now and not cry.

So by the 23rd I was doing better and finishing up Christmas Presents. Man did I pull one on Robbie this year. He really thought that all he was getting was underwear and a pair of boat shoes that I actually had given him the day we had our pictures made for the Christmas cards. But, I wrapped up a sheet that I typed up saying that he would have to look for his last present. I told him it would fit in closets, under the bed, or in corners out of the way. He didn't want to look for it he really wanted me to just give it to him, but he looked for it anyway. I had wrapped it and put it under the couch earlier in the week. He was totally surprised that I got him a muzzle loader. That is a gun for none hunting folks. He had one and sold it right at the beginning of the muzzle loading season. He had immediate sellers remorse. So I thought that would be a great Christmas gift. I even told him we shouldn't spend the money on it right now... Hee hee I am sneaky sneaky. I tried to find a picture of it, but couldn't find one.


Zeke had a fabulous Christmas. He got so many toys he didn't know what to play with. And since he has ripped all the stuffing out of his Christmas goose and one of his skinny dogs.

Robbie got me some clothes ( I actually ordered them online for him to give me lol), Pure by DKNY perfume, and a mani/pedi at New You Salon & Spa.


We both got money and gift cards from my parents and "Santa". He hasn't used his yet, but I used mine Monday. I got an awesome Shark Vac then Steam mop.Two words for this creation: TRULY AMAZING!!! It is crazy
how much my sweet pup sheds and this sweet machine sucks it all up. I didn't even have to sweep. Then the steam part of it sanitizes and cleans the floor. Wow, am I easily amused or what??? Really if you have any type of hard floor surfaces you need this for sure!

On another note, we have decided to pay off some debt and start working on this old house to hopefully put it on the market at the end of the summer. This is very ambitious, but since the baby front isn't looking promising, we really want to move. So we have something to focus on while we put the baby making on the back burner.

All in all this Christmas was not what we had hoped for, but it sure was a wonderful holiday considering! 2011 is going to be a great year for us! We know it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment