Friday, October 15, 2010

Life after 30... Who knew

"When you're young, your whole life is about the pursuit of fun. Then, you grow up and learn to be cautious. You could break a bone or a heart. You look before you leap and sometimes you don't leap at all because there's not always someone there to catch you. And in life, there's no safety net. When did it stop being fun and start being scary?”

-Sex in the City


Well apparently I am in that stage of my life. Why did life have to get scary? unfair? so difficult? Well even if I don't ever get the answer I have to know that my life isn't probably as crazy or scary as I think it is. I am right here in the middle of it, for those onlooking, I have it made. For those who have no problems with getting pregnant see it as not that big of a deal, "it will happen, just stop thinking about it."

The only thing I can do, is try to remember each day is a gift and live it up! with the help of our RE we have made the decision to go ahead with the iui. so I am currently on day 2 of my second round of clomid. I will go for a follicle check on Monday, October 25th. Depending on what we see iui could be Tuesday through the weekend. This last cycle I ovulated on CD16 so That would be Wednesday the 27th. For once in my life I could actually test and get 2 lines... of course for about a week after trigger lol. I might just test it out so I can finally see 2 lines on a test that I have taken. hahaha

I am not trying to get excited about this by any means but, I can't be negative about it either. I am going to keep as positive as possible and know that God will know it is time. We of course would love for him to go on and make that decision due to the fact that we will be dropping some mad cash to try this. I know that God wouldn't have made it available if it wasn't something that should be tried. I just hope and pray that it isn't for nothing!

I guess we will see. Until then Please PRAY PRAY PRAY that this is it!

No comments:

Post a Comment