I love the fact that this last year has been chronicled. I love scrapbooking, but lets face it, who has the time for that, and many of my blogs weren't scrapbooking material. It makes me realize how strong of a person I am. Through all of the last (almost 2 years) I have grown to be a completely different person. At times I didn't recognize myself, INFERTILITY will do that to you. But at other times, I am so proud of how I have handled things with God's help as well as people praying for me. But anyway, I know many folks use their blogs in many different ways.
- One - to keep people updated on their lives and families. Well, I kind of do that at times.
- Two - as a sounding board about issues going on. Yep, kind of do that too.
- Three - to chronicle your life as it is happening. kind of the same as #1
- Four - to share struggles with others with like struggles. I try to do that, and think I do with some peeps.
- Five - to rant about how unfair things are. I too have done this at times. But, try to stay away from being negative all the time.
- I could go on forever...
No matter the reason I post when I do, I am so glad that a sweet friend told me about blogging and that I embarked on this adventure. I know one day in the future I will have a sweet little bundle in my arms reading all my posts thinking, that all the waiting, the keeping my faith, and the praying like heck got me through the long and winding road with a great big reward in the end. Then I will become an obnoxious poster, plastering my baby all over this blog!!!
So, in the words from one of my favorite movies (Hope Floats) and the Bible, one year into Blogging.... My cup runneth over! (Psalm 23:5)