Saturday, January 30, 2010

I don't want to jinx it... But

Well, today is Saturday... since my last post my loving hubby has cleaned out 1 side of the garage and even tried to keep the house clean since he and mom cleaned while I was laid up in bed. I am starting to feel semi-normal! Last night I ventured out for the first time non sinus related... well not really just next door. The Woodards invited us over for wii and beverages. I am still not up for wii or beverages, but it was fun catching up with Kendall while the boys played wii. It was actually really nice to get out of the house, 10 days confined to the house can give you cabin fever. Of course for Robbie 1 day of being confined to the house due to ice and snow was enough for him.

I am really feeling better almost... do I dare say it... close to normal. I've had a bit of trouble sleeping or should I say getting to sleep. Robbie says I sleep too much. But, everyone can't be all early to rise in a great mood. I never promised to be a morning person. haha

We have been lucky enough to not lose power during this inclement weather. We were supposed to venture to my parents' house today for early birthday lunch for Robbie, but they cancelled because they had problems with their power last night. So, Robbie is like kid being cooped up, thinking of reasons to leave the house. And we have one for dinner but the time in between is killing him :)

That's all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment