Tuesday, April 27, 2010

This month is CRAZY busy!!! But I am making time...

Man... I have so much going on over the next month it is CRAZY! But, a sweet dear friend stopped by this past week and gifted me a new read. Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Weschler. It is a wealth of knowledge on Fertility Awareness Method. It also lets me know that Doctors actually jump the gun on "DIAGNOSING" infertility. That is actually very comforting to me!!!! I mean that was/ is at times my hang up! How can you diagnose one with infertility if you haven't tried to figure out what is causing one to not get pregnant. But, anyway I already know most of the charting, temping, etc information I have read so far, but it is very informative! It also gives me many questions I would like to ask Dr. H when I have the chance. I go for blood work a week from today to check how the metformin is working. I hope they say that its good. I also hope they say that Dr. H wants to put me on clomid. I really would like to try it out to see if it might help me. Two of my friends have just had babies and they are so sweet and precious! It makes me really want one on my own!

1 comment:

  1. I hope the Metaformin is working too and hopefully he will prescribe Clomid. I have heard too many people speak the wonders of that drug. Am surprised they haven't put you on it yet? Pass that book my way when you are finished with it please! I am going to read "Is my body baby friendly?" next. ALot of girls talk about it - cleaning up from the inside out to make the best possible environment for your little one.

    ReplyDelete