Saturday, August 7, 2010

31 years ago

When I think of what life was like 31 years ago, I am amazed at the difference! I mean the world has changed so much! If you asked me 10 years ago what I would be doing or where I would be in life at 31 I am sure what I would have said would not come close to my reality today. I am so blessed to have this beautiful life that I have. So, 31 years ago today I came into this world. Over the years I have made many choices that I think were great! Some not so great, but I learned from them and as my dad always told me "It builds character." So at 31 I have more character than one might need. I have way more dreams that I am still trying to make a reality. I am thankful for these last 3 decades. I pray that I live to see another 31 too! Thanks to all those out there that have helped me along my winding road of life! I am pretty content with the way my life has turned out so far, it can only get better right???

No comments:

Post a Comment