Monday, November 29, 2010

Baseline follie scan & blood work

well today I went in for a baseline ultrasound and estridol(sp) blood test. I am only CD10, so I didn't think there would be anything there. Well to my disbelief, I was on the ultra sound much bigger follies than the last time. Last cycle my ultrasound was on CD 23 and I only had one follicle that was about 11mm this time at CD 10 I had four that she measured as big and a little bigger. The nurse said that they were normal sized for that CD. So, I will be doing 3 more days of follistim shots and then another ultrasound on Thursday morning. I am hoping, & wishing, & praying that on Thursday I can get the go ahead to trigger and we can do the iui soon after. If not, we have wasted way more money this time.

I will update when I know something on Thursday. For now the rain is making my bed call!!! I am headed to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment