Friday, January 31, 2014

February already???

Can we just press pause please??? I can' t believe tomorrow is February. I feel like this year is going to fly by!

January in review:

  • Back to school
  • Polar Vortex causing it to be so cold they actually closed school for the temps not the threat of snow
  • Polar Vortex gone for a day 67 degrees on a Sunday only for the temps to bottom out the next day for about a week... same cold as before but don't close school.
  • Mother in law having some weird health issues going on. Seeing people in her house that aren't there. Turns out she needs 3 units of blood and Iron intravenous. Seems to be getting better, but still need to figure out where the blood is going. I have taken over doing her meds for the week because she is having trouble remembering what to take or if she has taken her meds. 
  • Have my 1st unannounced evaluation with my principal, teaching Theme to 6 and 7 year olds... Higher level right??? Do great! Very happy with my scores. Can breathe for a little bit before she comes back for the next one. 
  • Start 10 Advocare cleanse lose around 5 lbs. total
  • Biggest Loser contest at work starts back up, lose 1.67 % of my body weight and tie for 2nd that week, only 0.4% the second week... but its still a loss right?
  • Get nasty stomach bug... had to leave work it was so bad
  • a few odd fertility related symptoms... mid cycle spotting, never had this before...gear up for O
  • Finally get into ONE-DERLAND. It has been 7 years since I saw the 190s. 
  • Hubby goes out of town for a 1 1/2 days and get smiley while he is gone :( But, luckily gets to come home same day (God is watching out for us)
  • Realize that if we do catch this egg, we would be due the day of the miscarriage. 
  • Working on getting the Dinning room fixed up. Got the hardwoods put in, now the entire down stairs is hard wood except the kitchen... plan to tackle that this summer. 
So... this month has flown by. I am kind of glad, because I haven't had time to dwell on the fact that we didn't get pregnant last cycle. But not starting February with the two week wait... yep that's right Valentine's day is the mark of the end of the two week wait. Let's hope that old Phil the ground hog doesn't see his shadow. We need spring to come on and thaw us all out! Super Bowl is Sunday too. Go Seahawks! Hoping they win the Super Bowl since none of my teams made it far enough this year!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! That is a very eventful January! I hope they figure out what's going on with your MIL soon. Congrats on One-derland! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great update! You've certainly had one busy January!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm kind of tired just reading about your January! Praying for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morgan, I'm praying for your next cycle!!
    CONGRATULATIONS on ONE-derland! :-D You are an INSPIRATION!!!!
    I know you are a great help to your MIL - I hope she is doing better!?!!

    ReplyDelete