Monday, December 13, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas... Cards with Shutterfly!

There is a chill in the air, snow flurries this past Sunday, the tree is all decorated, stockings hung, present bought and almost all wrapped.... what could I be missing?????

CHRISTMAS CARDS!!!! We got our pictures taken a few weeks ago, and I am chomping at the bit to get them back so I can get our Christmas cards made, addressed, and mailed all in 12 days. Nothing like waiting to the last minute huh?

Well, Shutterfly makes it so easy I am not too worried about the short amount of time I have to get them done. I heard from a couple of friends that Shutterfly had great Christmas cards this year. So, I have checked it out and man there are so many to choose from I am having a really hard time. They have traditional, modern, contemporary, whimsical, you name it they have it.

Here are the 3 I have narrowed it down to for this year:




When it comes to addressing all these Christmas Cards it can give you cramps, well Shutterfly has an alternative for you, not only can you have them mail them for you, you can purchase mailing address labels. They have such cute styles too!

But that is not all you can make on Shutterfly. I have used Shutterfly for photo books in the past. There is something about a personalized photo book that makes a gift so special! I made a book for my Dad for Father's Day. When we finally get pregnant I have a feeling I will be making lots and lots of photobooks! Check out all of the layouts and choice you have when you use Shutterfly:

I am looking forward to using Shutterfly to capture all our family's special moments in 2011!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment