Saturday, December 3, 2011

Love from the Oven

OMG you need to check out this blog if you haven't already! There is always something yummy or neat in every post! In this post there are free Christmas printables and cute ideas about making push-up pop cupcakes.

I am so looking into to doing this for my kiddos on the last day before Christmas Break! So cute! Don't you think? Click on the picture and it will take you to the post about how to make these cute yummy treats! (picture captured from Love from The Oven)


The really cool thing is that she has givaways each day during the 12 Days of Holiday Baking and all you have to do is comment, like a few things on FB or Twitter or both and tell her you did on the blog post and you are entered to win! So I highly recommend checking this out!

1 comment:

  1. Yummy!!! Love from the Oven's page has me SALIVATING!!! I have a feeling this is going to be my new recipe website. :-) I know what I'm going to be dreaming of tonight. Thanks for the link!!!

    ReplyDelete