Thursday, October 4, 2012

Fall Break!

In less that 24 hours I will have A WHOLE WEEK OFF!!! I love love love my job, but it just gets more difficult each year. It has only been 9 weeks so far, but I am thanking God for the week long break we get in the fall.

My plans for the week you ask?!?!? NOTHING set in stone. I plan on resting, relaxing, and pampering. I am finally going to get my hair colored and cut. It has been since before school started. And for many that might not make that big of a deal, but see I have this "skunk stripe" (what my bff and hair guru calls it) it is literally a stripe starting at my forehead. Yep that's right, right in front and it isn't just gray... It's starting to grow out white. So, pulling it back in a pony tail is kinda embarrassing at this point. Well, I think I might just get a facial or massage or something too. My mom and I are going to lunch and a movie. The rest is pretty open. My principal gave us orders that we were to leave school at school and spend the week school FREE. You don't have to tell me twice :)

Tuesday I went for my nutrition consult. And let's just say... the ball is rolling full speed ahead. I have an upper GI scheduled in two weeks, and my cardiac clearance first of November. And.... My surgery date! November 30th is the day! That will be the day I start the rest of my life. I am a ball of emotions about this. I am super excited to get on my way to a healthier, thinner me. I am anxious to see how it works out. I am scared of course its a major surgery. It will be laproscopic (sp), but still... I will go in with a whole stomach and come out with one the size of a banana. I can't believe that it is coming so quickly.

Have a great Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, enjoy Fall Break! I wish I had one too!!! :-). The massage / pampering sounds fun. You deserve it!
    Nov 30 is a great day! I'll keep that in my prayer intentions for a quick recovery and safe surgery. So excited for you!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete