Tuesday, October 23, 2012

God has a great sense of humor

Well... God has brought me to a crossroad. Thank goodness he know what is best for me more than I know myself. This afternoon, we got confirmation, our buyer accepted our counter offer. Short of sounding corny, unanswered prayers is playing in my head. We are officially under contract. My first reaction was to burst into tears. I am not gonna lie, its going to be hard to say goodbye to my very first big girl purchase. But, I know that God put this woman in our path on purpose.

I am going to have to really put my trust in him this next month. If all goes through, I will be having my surgery on the 8th,  closing on my house on the 30th, and moving in with my sweet mother in law for then next few months.

I have realized that I have become about as cynical about selling the house as I have about getting pregnant. I really had told myself this was NOT going to happen. I mean I already had my Christmas ornament exchange invitations printed (super deal) with this address...

Anyway, please pray that all goes well and through and we are able to get all moved out and life is just as it should be.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Prayer working in your life! This is AMAZING! I'd just prayed for you this afternoon! :-) I LOVE when prayer produces such a tangible result. I'll be continuing to pray for you during this time of transition.
    It has got to be so very hard to let go of your first home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying that everything goes smoothly !

    ReplyDelete