Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My Loves List

I have a few of my favorite things that are inspiring this post. :)

  • Fall - I LOVE FALL!!! And even though I am sure it isn't truly here yet, the weather is giving me a taste of it and I am in LOVE!!!
  • Pumpkin Spice Lattes!!! Starbucks made my week by bring my all time favorite drink of their's back!
  • Pedicures!!! I love having my feet pampered and this week I get to visit with my old neighbor while doing it! She used to do my pedis every two weeks back when I was younger and had more money to blow (lol)
  • The smell of Gain original!!! I love it so much that not only my clothes smell like it, my fabric, air, and dish water smell like it to, thanks to Febreeze! I mean its almost like, well actually it might be an addiction :)

  • My Mobi interactive slate!!! It makes teaching so much easier and more exciting for my sutdents! I love love love it!
  • Prayer is so important! I couldn't resist this pic when looking for images of my favorite things. How stinking cute is the kiddo praying but the dog... priceless! Lately prayer has become something I have really been working on and I am seeing the prayers be answered and that is reassuring!
I could go on and on but I will leave you with one last favorite... Those of you who know me, know this is my weakness... there is something about a McDonald's Coke!!!




3 comments:

  1. I am sorry but I am not even a big coke drinker. McDonald's coke literally has drugs in it. There is no way it can be that good with nothing in it. Love all your Loves! ........and now I want a coke :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for beautiful fall leaves and the pumpkin spice scents (I'm not a coffee drinker)!!! I'm just excited its not 108 degrees in the afternoon anymore!
    Does McD's Coke really taste better than regular Coke? I didn't know that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes!!! McD's cokes might have something like crack in them lol. I have always, ever since high school, said that McD's cokes make everything better!!!
    Perfect Timing you are SO right about the heat in the afternoons. My students were even asking to stay in during the first few weeks of school because it was so hot! This week has been HEAVEN!!!

    ReplyDelete