I have a few of my favorite things that are inspiring this post. :)
- Fall - I LOVE FALL!!! And even though I am sure it isn't truly here yet, the weather is giving me a taste of it and I am in LOVE!!!
- Pumpkin Spice Lattes!!! Starbucks made my week by bring my all time favorite drink of their's back!
- Pedicures!!! I love having my feet pampered and this week I get to visit with my old neighbor while doing it! She used to do my pedis every two weeks back when I was younger and had more money to blow (lol)
- The smell of Gain original!!! I love it so much that not only my clothes smell like it, my fabric, air, and dish water smell like it to, thanks to Febreeze! I mean its almost like, well actually it might be an addiction :)
- My Mobi interactive slate!!! It makes teaching so much easier and more exciting for my sutdents! I love love love it!
- Prayer is so important! I couldn't resist this pic when looking for images of my favorite things. How stinking cute is the kiddo praying but the dog... priceless! Lately prayer has become something I have really been working on and I am seeing the prayers be answered and that is reassuring!
I could go on and on but I will leave you with one last favorite... Those of you who know me, know this is my weakness... there is something about a McDonald's Coke!!!