Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Torn

Ok I really need some prayers here... I have been praying so hard about this house!!!! I am so worried that we are missing the right buyer!!! Haven't shown it in weeks and in three days get two showings... Yay for prayers!!! But... We can't show it cause of the dishwasher debacle. I just need some extra prayers that this is ok and God is in control! I know this but my mind keeps playing what ifs and it's tearing me up. I just don't want all of our(yours included) prayers for this house to be in vain due to a human error. Does this make any sense? I'm kinda starting to question this like I questioned the whole infertility thing. I'm hoping it's all just because I'm so worn out and still not feeling 100%. So I guess you could pray for my sinuses too. I came home from work today and slept from about 5 ish til about 9:45, the dull headache is so annoying. I feel like Oscar the grouch... Ok in going to stop complaining now. Sorry to rant.

3 comments:

  1. Praying for you, your hubby and your house!
    My husband has sinus issues alot and says its horrible. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your week is getting better. House selling and house hunting is so stressful...extra prayers for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks ladies!!! The week is getting better. I feel your prayers working!!!! I am trying to pray for patience! Hopefully its just really me being under the weather and overwhelmed.

    ReplyDelete