Things I am Thankful For (in not certain order):
- My wonderful life. I know and try to remind myself, I really have it pretty good. It could be worse.
- My fabulous family. I really couldn't live without them. They are there for me whenever I need them and love me unconditionally.
- My sweet class. They really are a great class. They might work my nerves, but I am so thankful they keep me on my toes.
- That parent conferences are over! Today was a very long day (conferences before and after school).
- For all of my blogger friends and prayer buddy! If it weren't for you all I know I would not have anyone to share my journey with, who has some kinda idea what I am talking about. You have helped me strengthen my faith and given me hope! (all the announcements recently! YAY!!!)
- My faith in God! If it weren't for that I am sure that I would not have made it this far.
- SLEEP!!! I got a lot of it on Tuesday and am ready to hit the sack now! Its probably unnatural how much sleep I need or like to get.