Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!


In honor of Mother's Day, I thought I would write about my mother.

And everyone that sees you always wants to know you
And everyone that knows you always has a smile
You're a standing ovation after years of waiting
For a chance to fall and shine
Everyone calls you amazing yeah, I just call you mine
- Martina McBride

Barbara Mayo is my loving Mother! I don't know what I would do without her, she is always there for me. She gives me advice, sometimes even when I don't ask for it. lol She is funny, caring, kind, and always thinking of others before herself (sometimes to her own detriment). She has always done everything in her power to make sure that I have everything I could ever need and want. I am so proud to call her mom!!! She is a shining example of what a mom should be.

My only hope is that one day I will have a daughter who feels the same way about me as I do my mom!

I love you Mom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment